What is it/what does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
The #1 hitting program on the internet
- Learn the exact proper hand separation techniques that are being used by the hitters in the game
- Establish a way to measure if you’re getting the right amount of separation in each swing
- Watch the last piece to the puzzle in understanding the art of slowing down the baseball
- Understand the most effective way to initiate proper separation and potential torque
- Introduce yourself to the basic foundation to correct point of contact
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Hitting Machine Academy scores 72.09/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://toplaybaseball.com/join-hitting-machine-academy/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $7.97.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: toplaybaseball.com you’ll also be taken through to toplaybaseball.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)